Update by user May 07, 2012

Since my complaint, my husband and I have been trying daily to get ahold of Platinum Law Group.Our rep, Emanuel Jaramillo, sent me an e-mail stating that if we have an issue, we need to take it up with the Accounting Department.

My husband left 2 messages with someone in Accounting, who stated in their message that our call would be returned within 48 hours. That\'s never happened. I keep e-mailing Emanuel sometimes twice daily, hoping for a response.

No one there will return my calls.I even filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, and they are still waiting for a reply from Platinum Law Group

Original review posted by user Apr 06, 2012

We signed up with Platinum Law Group for their debt relief program.We paid them $3,000 for help with our credit cards.

Emanuel Jaramilo was the one we were working with. He got a settlement for us on one of our 3 cards. We paid that off in monthly payments. Meanwhile, Emanuel told us he would get a settlement for our other 2 cards.

He got a settlement for one of the 2 cards, but they wanted a lump sum. We told Emanuel we could only pay monthly payments. Emanuel told us he would try to get another one that we could pay monthly payments on. It never happened.

Also, he never got a settlement on our 3rd card. When I tried to contact Emanuel many times, he never returned our calls, or answered my e-mails. He finally answered me, telling me through e-mail that our case was closed last year in June, and that he told me that last year. He never told me our case was closed.

Now I'm trying to find out what happened to our refund on the fee we paid for the card that he didn't get a settlement on. He refuses to answer my phone calls, or e-mails. I'm very frustrated. Platinuim Law Group owes my husband and I $700.

I would not recommend this firm to anyone needing debt relief.

Had an Experience with Platinum Law Group?

Comments

left hanging

Same guy did the same eact thing to me!!!!

I too got scammed. by the looks of this site, many have. I think we all need to get together and file a lawsuit against this *** bag for misrepresentation.