I started working with Platinum Law Group in December of 2010 and signed the documents and paid them in advance for their services with a contract that has absolutely no losses for the Law firm that is owned by Jerry Stevenson.

When I first started inquiring with them, Paul Hernandez, the representative would call me almost daily to find out if I was ready to move ahead. I've done sales and he did not seemed as a law representative but a salesman. After I agreed to the terms and paid for the services via credit cards, I stopped hearing from Paul Hernandez on a regular basis and he would also not pick up my calls. A few emails he has returned, mis-communication has taken place, my real questions have gone unanswered including why he is requesting from me critical information that was provided at the beginning and why a second, modified power of attorney is being requested.

I have very little faith for Platinum Law Group via Paul Hernandez. I have already paid for the services but I have seen no results after 3 months. Paul has not responded to my question on what has been completed up to now. Paul Hernandez has also played that he had requested a document over the phone and he was waiting on me. This is the second time he lies; at least this is only the second time that I have noticed, I cannot really tell the number of times I have been lied to.

Platinum Law Group has several services, the one I paid for is the debt relief program, credit cards, unsecured loans and similar. Again, I'm yet to see that they have done a thing. I cannot even get a simple response from the really bad customer servicer Paul Hernandez.

Platinum Law Group

9595 Wilshire Blvd Suite 900

Beverly Hills, CA 90212

(877)734-3033

I'm unaware if this will go anywhere or if this Law firm will not rip me off. At this point I now have my doubts to wether this firm is a real firm or just a scam.

Don't make the same mistake as me. Be careful, be cautions, beware.

Regards,

JC

Had an Experience with Platinum Law Group?

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #942544

Jerry Stevenson is a scammer/fraud.He didn't follow up on anything I hired him to do, That's why he was disbarred in the state of CA.

The last I heard he was in Mexico probally scamming and lying his way through life.

My advise is do the research you'll find the same.Good luck all.

With so many of us that they ran a scam on I'm sure we can do something to stop them!!

They also took (stole) money from us promising to modify our mortgage.It's been over a year and we can't even get a hold of them to fire them.

I'm hoping their bad karma catches up with them!:(

Platinum Law Group ripped off my neighbor for about $2000.After they sent them the money, Platinum would not return any calls.

It's been over a year.Would love to see justice come to these guys.

names like don newton,john delagaza maybe the names are fictitious because, no one that pull a scam will be stupaid enough to give their real name.so that is what we are all working with, we all got taken be careful they are professional, and will be caught.trust me. :(

Daniel i would like to get with you on the law suite call me 7142642801

Daniel i would like to get with you on the law suite call me 7142642801

I tried Platinum Law Group 9595 Wilshire Blvd Suite 900 after about 8 months of sending in income statements I decided to not fax my income statement and say I did I emailed them and asked them if they had received the fax I never sent and there reply was yes it all looked good and it should not be much longer before my modification was completed?? Needless to say I filed a lawsuit that day!!! Beware anyone dealing with anyone calming to help with modification of your house!

This company is a fraud and a sham. first they'll try to pitch a home loan modification and say that if you have credit card debt that you will need to clear that out before you can do the loan modification or what they like to call a (double dip) then they tell you real good sales pitch as to how they collect rosenthal violations, when all they really do is have an incompetent female processer that calls the creditors and says that she is the wife and that the customer is going to have trouble making the payments and may file for bankruptcy. All the time you (the customer) are under the impression that this company is actually doing some real work under the Rosenthal Fair Debt Practices Act.

DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE SIGNING UP WITH THESE CROOKS! THEY USED TO OPERATE AS:

PRIORITY REALTY GROUP (WHICH IS NOW UNDER STATE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION)

FREEDOM FINANCIAL (WHICH IS ALSO UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PLATINUM LAW GROUP (WAS JUST SUED NUMEROUS TIMES SO THEY NOW CHANGED THEIR NAME AGAIN TO:

PRINCIPAL LAW GROUP.

I hope this clarifies how bad this company is and if you've ever been ripped off - DON'T TAKE IT!

I agreed to work with them for a loan modification in 5/11 & paid them $2700 up front.They agreed in writing if they were unable to obtain the modification, they would refund the fee.

After 6 mos., I checked with my lender, Chase, to find out there has been no communication between the law firm and them. This, after being told by Daniel Ardon of the firm that all was going well. No modification, no refund.

I filed a complaint with the State Bar of CA.Don't be ***, like me, and work with this group.