I signed a contract with Platinum Law Group on July 15, 2011 which provided for a 100% refund of the $2,250.00 fee if they were unable to offer a loan modification through Chase after 365 days.As of July 15, 2012, they have not presented me with any form of loan modification or mortgage assistance, so I sent a certified, Return Receipt Requested letter to Mr.

Jerry A. Stevenson requesting the refund o my $2,250.00 fee. I have not yet received a response and my attempts to reach them via email or telephone have been unsuccessful. There is no answer or voicemail for their main contact number: (877) 734-3033.

My next step is to file a claim in Smal Claims Court.

Has anyone else had any success in contacting Platinum law Group or Jerry A.Stevenson?

Had an Experience with Platinum Law Group?

Comments

Jerry Stevenson is no longer legible to practice law as of march 2012 his license suspende ONLY for how many months , Im on the same boat i made a complain to the state bar of californina because i got SCAM also ang withdraw my voided check of $2,250.00 , why dont you try to report PLG on the state bar of california ( attorney Jerry Stevenson)