I hope what I am writing will save many struggling and stressed families the pain and suffering they will be put threw if they use Platinum Law Group, not to mention the total loss of money that is promised to be refunded but never is. This company promises to take you threw the paperwork process to get you approved for re modification with your home lender, but shortly after receiving your money they disappear!!!

You end up doing everything mainly because they never, never, never, never return your call. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. The managers there are completely incompetent, and it is evident that this is now only a scam. My family lost 2400.00.

We have turned in our detailed case to the Federal Trade Commission, Los Angeles Business Licensing Commission, KABC Channel 7 Consumer Complaints, and will be naming every individual that did nothing on our file in a law suit against their company. We are also suing the owner himself. The real person I feel sorry for is the poor secretary who told me that she receives complaint calls from customers who get nothing but voice mail and no return calls, all day.

Please reply if you need further info, or would like info on how you can submit your name and file to the FTC and LA Business Commission. I would be happy to give that to you, as there are hundreds of us out there.

Comments

They are scam....

They stole my boyfriend money, the same way as every body else, after he paid, they never answer the phone again.. The guy name is Daniel A.

They are Rateros...

They are under suspension! Go to state bar and they can help. I hired a attorney and got my money back.

I to was scammed by this company. I paid them 1500 dollars during Christmas time.

I was not able to afford presents because of them.

They cant be allowed to get away with this. Can we get a class action law suit gong against them?

my email is constantinomontenegro@hotmail.com

THIS IS NOTHING BUY FRAUD!!!

Here you people in CALIFORNIA SENATE BILL 94 MAKES THIS SERVICE ILLEGAL FILE THE VIOLATIONS WITH THE STATE ATTORNY GENERAL AND THE DEPT OF REAL ESTATE AS WELL AS THE STATE BAR,ON THE FEDERAL LEVEL CALL THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION AND Preventloanscams.org AS WELL AS THE FBI

I am having some of the same problems with this company and thank you for posting your information. I can not get them to return any calls

nina call me 7142642801

nina call me 7142642801

This Firm needs to be stopped from hurting people ,file your complaints with the STATE Attorney and notify the FBI in your area.

I would love to get some your info....I have contacted the bbb and state atternory general. Are you going to small claims?

Who else should I contact? Do you really think we see our money?

They send the email to me six months ago about that modification loan, they took my 2000 dollars and done nothing until today, They told me if they can't do that job they will fully refund the money back to me, but they didn't, they are a group of liars.

that's truth. Please give me the further info.

so I can submit my complain to FTC & LA Business Commission. Thank you

Thank you for writing this. While researching the "Principal Law Group" (this is the latest name of the Platinum Law Group - another front) I found this site and it confirmed my suspicions that this was too good to be true and it prevented me from sending in my paperwork. Thank goodness for you reviewers and the internet.