Update by user Jun 28, 2012

I reported them to the Bar Association, California State Attorneys Office and the BBB.I received post cards back from all that they were investigating PLG which is actually Jerry Alonzo Stevenson of San Diego.

If he took money upfront from you, I am here to tell you that a law passed in 2009 that says you may not take money upfront for a job that is not complete.So what he did was illegal, not that this would stop him from breaking the law. I was told he is on probation at this time and may not practice law at all. I have been in communication with the Bar Association and gave them my information. They are currently investigating him and he will be going before the Bar when they have completed the investigation.

I am taking him to small claims court in Napa, where I signed the papers and if he is a no show I will be putting a lean on his house. I will be giving out his home address when my court date is passed.

He doesn\'t seem to have an entity for his business, just people answering the phone on his behalf.So let\'s close in on him people and get our money back and get this crook disbarred!

Original review posted by user Apr 26, 2012

I paid this group $5000 to modify two home loans 11 months ago.They have kept me hanging on and blaming the banks on the length of time this has taken.

I called the banks this morning to find out the status. Wells Fargo said my modification process expired last July 2011 and hasn't spoken to anyone at the law group since December 2011. My Chase loan expired in February 2012 and no communication has been had by this law group since.

Diana at the loan group asked me for a P&L just two weeks ago.I am furious to say the least.

Had an Experience with Platinum Law Group?

Comments

We used this same group to help us with our house refinance and we have paid over 4000 signing all kinds of paper work and we can't get a hold of anyone now and their phone just rings and rings.we don't know what to do and now we will be in trouble with our home...

Please help!

Kristi

kristiblue23@yahoo.com

In response to Platinum Law Group.If you are seeking damages in court and would like to have this individual served court documents, please let me know.

I can also locatet bank accounts (if any exist), brokerage acounts, etc. Can also levy bank account(s) for you. I just served him in person this a.m. for a client that is suing him as well.

- Thank you.You can locate me at: KingAssocPI.com - (Website)

This group helped me out a lot with my credit card debt. I paid them a small fee and they settled my accounts. Feel free to contact me.

Dale Parks 916-925-1111