This is the physical address: 457 West Allen Avenue #114, San Dimas, CA 91773.....The Wilshire address is a fluke.

The so called attorneys hire deperate people..no drug tests..no criminal background check..no base pay. They hire them to do their dirty work. If you received a call from Don Newton, he is a fugitive, a 61 year old man running from the IRS. He sounds articulate over the phone but he is really an old man who can not get employment anywhere else because of his age, criminal past, and drug addictions.

This company has changed its name several times: Platinum, Principal, and Priority Law Groups.

Their current slogan: Every day is a holiday, another hustling making dollar day.SAD.

Had an Experience with Platinum Law Group?

Comments

left hanging

platinum-law-group breeched my contract and I will be filing a complaint with my credit card company.

THEY JUST CHANGED THERE NAME TO FIRST PREMIER... PEOPLE THIS FRAUD! THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOTHING!!!

Dale i can tell you for a fact they don't know what they are doing based on my experience .My lender informed me as to incomplete documents and details, They are breaking the Law in California by charging up front fees SB 94. When i asked for copies of my documents they refude to send them an Honest firm would not.

These guys helped me out a lot.I totally disagree with these comments.

They helped me out a lot with my credit cards.

They are a legitmate company.Feel free to call me 916-925-1111